Pages

Saturday, February 16, 2013

THIS CLEANING SPREE BROUGHT TO YOU BY...

...Clorox wipes, Doctor Who, and copious amounts of Vicodin!

I never clean. Anytime I have spoons I go out. I feel trapped in this apartment most of the time. Sometimes I need to get out to save my sanity.

I've noticed that my living space has suffered from my being chronically ill.  But, for me at least, being sick shouldn't be an excuse for being messy when I'm not having a horrible day.

But today Matt and I went out to eat, to the mall, to Target, and then came home and cleaned
I haven't been this productive in the longest time.

I scrubbed the stove top to bottom and finally got around to taking down Christmas decorations. Yes, Christmas decorations are still up in the middle if February. I've been too fatigued to even think of taking them down.

I know I'm going to hurt horribly tomorrow. I already do. My neck and back are killing me but this was worth it.  I guess that cleaning was what I needed for my sanity this time.



Also you can see Charlie in the first photo. I think he's trying to figure out why his parents are cleaning...
Now I'm going to eat some gluten free chicken tenders then...clean some more!

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com