Pages

Monday, August 27, 2012

BACK TO SCHOOL

Classes start today.  I'm not too excited about that fact.  I still get that nervous feeling in my stomach at the beginning of each semester.  I'm taking three classes this semester instead of the two classes I took last year. I'm taking Intro to Biology, Intro to Moral Issues, and Society and the Individual.  I;m trying to be as organized as possible.  I'm usually a mess.

This summer went by too fast.  It was an amazing summer though.  We went to Disney World for a week, which is one of my favorite places on earth (we might go there for our honeymoon!). We also went to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter for a day when we were in Orlando.  It was my second time to WWoHP and I love it there.




Even though I wish the school year wasn't starting, I am glad to be back to our tiny apartment.  Matt and I each stayed at our mom's for this past month to save on rent.  Now we're moved back home.  Just me, Matt, and Charlie.

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com